Monday, December 6, 2010

Yo, just a short post today.. everything and everyday just fine, hmmmm at least i guess? Training are fixed, Monday Wednesday Friday. Tsk, not even one hw done yet. -.- I scared  cannot do finish sia! Someone jio me out, I srsly don't have the mood to do at home. Argh.


Sian, Mr Poh (our basketball-teacher) going liao, on Dec 11. Sibei sian. I wonder if you know.. He's a great teacher at most of the time. so yea, i guess all of us are gonna miss him. a wonderful student(me) with a wonderful teacher, awww. I think i gonna end the post now. Fking no mood.. Tsktsktsk. BYEBYE. HAVE TRAINING LATER.




you know what's wrong? something won't just be the same, damn it. i guess you don't understand what i'm feeling right now. fking feeling. tsk, whatever then.

No comments:

Post a Comment